Attached are permission slips in English and Spanish for our field trip to Duke University coming up on the 29th of September. We MUST have field trip permission slips back 30 days prior to the trip, there is no exception to this rule.
Unfortunately the trip was just approved today, so I am sending the forms home with students this afternoon. It is imperative that I get these COMPLETED forms back tomorrow before we track out. If that is not possible please email me a completed, and signed form no later than August 25th.
The cost of the field trip is $5.00 however, DO NOT SEND MONEY WITH YOUR STUDENT TOMORROW. Rather, wait until we get back from track out to send money with your child.
I apologize for the late notice, and I am greatly appreciative of your cooperation.