NCCU Raleigh-Wake Scholarship: Deadline- 03/27/20
Posted by Stacy Davidson on 1/8/2020
North Carolina Central University Alumni Association offers a scholarship to graduating seniors who are residents of Wake County.
1. Applicants for the Alumni Scholarship must be accepted to North Carolina Central University (NCCU).
2. Applicants must be a Wake County resident.
3. Applicants must be a graduating high school senior.
4. Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA (unweighted) and an SAT/ACT score of 900/17 or higher.
5. All applications for the Alumni Scholarship must be submitted to the scholarship committee by March 27, 2020.
Scholarship application packets must include:
a. A typed, completed, and signed Raleigh-Wake Alumni Scholarship Application form
b. An official copy of high school transcript
c. A copy of SAT or ACT test score
d. Two letters of recommendation - One letter of recommendation from school (faculty or administrator) and One letter from a non-relative who can attest to your community involvement, character, and abilities (i.e., NCCU alumnus, community leader, employer)
Applicant finalists will be interviewed by the scholarship committee—three alumni members and the president of the Raleigh-Wake chapter.
- Garner Mid-Day Rotary Carol Sims Scholarship: Deadline- 04/15/20
- Garner Mid-Day Rotary Scholarship: Deadline- 04/15/20
- Alpha Delta Kappa Hammond-Hill Scholarship: Deadline- 05/01/20
- Emma L. Cunningham Memorial Scholarship Fund: Deadline - Extended TBD
- Robert N. Styres Scholarship: Deadline- Extended TBD
- Garner Rotary Four Way Test Speech Contest: Deadline- 04/16/2020