Kindergarten Registration 2021-2022
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION HAS STARTED!
Wake County and Cary Elementary Kindergarten Registration
All registrations are completed online
Visit the Registration Portal for information and registration links
- Visit wcpss.net (scroll down to blue bar)
- follow the link for enrollment ; upload all required documents
- You will be contacted to complete your registration with any needed documentation by appointment
During the upcoming 2021-2022 school year all incoming kindergarten students will be assigned to a base school determined by their address. Base school information is available at www.wcpss.net. Please note the assignment process is still in the draft phase by the Board of Education.
- All incoming kindergarten students will need to register at their base school. Once registered, incoming kindergarten students are automatically assigned to their base school for the 2021-2022 school year; no additional application is necessary to attend your base school.
- Request for School Transfer (final) application period is February 26 – March 12, 2021.
To register parents must upload/present the following items:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID (driver’s license)
- Proof of residence in your name (your current light bill, gas bill or water bill, or a lease agreement or closing contract signed within the past 30 days.)
- Immunization records
- Any Custody Documents
Your child’s completed Kindergarten Health Assessment form must be provided by the first day of the 2021/2022 school year. The Kindergarten Health assessment cannot be completed sooner than one year before the first day of school.