February 22-March 19
Volleyball, Girls’ Soccer, Football and Cheerleading
March 22 - April 30
Softball, Boys’ Track and Field, Girls’ Track and Field, Boys’ Soccer
May 3 - May 21
Boys’ Basketball, Girls’ Basketball and Cheerleading
The following link is a video recording of our family information session: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d-e8TAF6WFOy5tdc_UkoOSpU-Cr9f825/view?usp=sharing
- All sports will offer individual skill and conditioning workouts
- Social distancing will be enforced and masks are required at all times for all participants
- Students will only participate when their cohort is on campus.
- Virtual Academy students who are interested will be assigned a cohort. They will only attend when their assigned cohort is on campus.
- This is open to ALL students grades 6-8. Students in 6th grade will be allowed to participate if numbers allow.
- Participants are required to complete the online registration process on www.wakecountyathletics.com/wendell. The registration link is in green and is titled Wendell Middle Athletic Registration.
- Participants are required to complete the WMS Athletic Interest Form. It is linked on our athletic website.
- Participants will need an updated physical if they do not have a physical on file that was completed on or after 3/1/2019
- Participants complete the Pre-Participation Health Questionnaire. It is linked on our athletic website.