Office 365 ProPlus - Personal Devices Only
Do not install Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus products on WCPSS assets.
- It is a licensing violation and it can corrupt the Office installation already resident on the device.
- If you need assistance with a WCPSS owned device, follow your school’s normal support procedure for technology-related issues.
What is Microsoft Office 365 (O365) ProPlus?
As part of the Wake County Public School System’s Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) agreement with Microsoft, eligible WCPSS students and employees have access to download and install, on personal devices, the latest version of O365 ProPlus at NO cost. Read through all information below to download your copy.
This program is available for use as long as the student remains enrolled in WCPSS or as long as the staff member is employed by the district. The application will periodically validate that the individual continues to be eligible for its use.
How many device installations are allowed per user?
Each user can install O365 ProPlus on up to five personal computers (Windows and/or Mac), five personal tablets (Windows, iOS and/or Android) and on up to five personal mobile devices/phones (iOS and/or Android).
What is included?
O365 ProPlus for PC includes:
O365 ProPlus for Mac includes:
What if I need help installing or using O365 ProPlus?
WCPSS is unable to provide technical support for the installation or use of the Office 365 Pro Plus on personal devices due to the liability and differences between setups for these devices.
Download Microsoft O365 ProPlus
- Students without WCPSS email accounts will enter their WakeID@students.wcpss.net (e.g. email@example.com.)
- Students whose parents have denied technology access permission and students who have had technology access revoked by the district for disciplinary reasons, will not be able to download O365 through this offering.
- Do not install Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus products on WCPSS assets. It is a licensing violation and it can corrupt the Office installation already resident on the device.