We need your help!
21-22 EOG Proctor Volunteers & Hallway Monitors Needed!
During the EOGs, we are in desperate need of parent or family volunteers to help proctor in a classroom, small group setting, hallway monitor, and/or cottage monitor. Below you will find descriptions of each volunteer position needed.
While volunteering to be a testing proctor, you would be in a testing classroom, helping with the following:
- Monitoring students for questions or concerns they might have
- Ensuring that all students are working quietly
- Assisting the teacher/test administrator with any other additional needs
While volunteering to be a hallway/cottage monitor on EOG days, you would NOT be in a testing classroom, but outside the classroom helping with some of the following:
- Escorting students to the restroom quietly
- Informing our test coordinator (Ms. Angela Johnson) of a testing issue
- Delivering messages from teachers testing to the main office via text or walkie talkie
- Making sure students who are passing by are quiet and not disrupting the testing sessions
All of these jobs are extremely important in helping us maintain a secure and peaceful testing environment for all students. This year it is especially crucial since we are very short-staffed and need all the extra support we can get.
We would need any volunteers to attend a short EOG Volunteer training. We have 3 different times available:
- Monday, May 16th @4:30pm
- Tuesday, May 17th @10am
- Wednesday, May 18th @8am online via Google Meet
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER BELOW ⬇
Please note: You must have WCPSS volunteer clearance completed before you are able to volunteer. You can complete the online clearance application and background check by visiting our front office at any time between 9:30am - 2:30pm.