1.12.21 Special Messenger
Good Afternoon, Green Hope Families,
Here are a few notes for those of you who will be taking exams on campus tomorrow or Thursday:
Bus riders should enter the school through the main entrance.
Student drivers should enter the school through the main entrance.
- Parents who drive their students to school should drop them off in the carpool lane. Students should not be dropped off on the road or in other locations on campus.
- Carpoolers and student drivers should turn off car heaters and seat warmers before arriving on campus. If your car is too hot, it can elevate your body temperature and cause you to fail the temperature reading.
- Students need to push hair and hats back off foreheads for temp checks.
- Students who fail their first temperature reading, will have to have their temperatures checked again. A student must pass those two temperature readings (please allow an additional 10 minutes for rechecks) or they will be sent home and not allowed to take their final exam.In addition, students who fail temperature checks will be not be allowed to return to school until there is no fever without the use of fever-reducing medicines and they have felt well for 24 hours if they receive confirmation of an alternative diagnosis from a health care provider that would explain the COVID-19-like symptom(s).
- Without confirmation of an alternative diagnosis,
- students should stay home until they can answer YES to all three of the following questions:
Has it been at least 10 days since they first had symptoms?
Has it been at least 24 hours since they had a fever without using fever-reducing medicine?
Have respiratory symptoms improved, including cough or shortness of breath?
Dr. Camille Hedrick, Principal