ADMHS Winter Charity Gala
Athens Drive Magnet High School's Health Science Academy, HOSA and the Sophomore Class will host a Winter Charity Gala. All proceeds will go to support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Please see be low for details about the event:
The Gala will be held at Chatham Station in downtown Cary on Saturday, January 26, 2019, from 7:00 pm – 10:00 p.m.
The address is 110 North Walker Street, Cary, NC.
- Tickets will be on sale starting January 7th , after school in the gym lobby! Tickets are $20 each. Tickets are Non-refundable! CASH ONLY
- Students of ALL grade levels are eligible to purchase a ticket
- All ADHS students need to fill out a Gala Application (Rules of Conduct) which can be found online at athensdrive.com. A parent/guardian signature is required. Return this application with you at time of ticket purchase!!
- Any GUESTS who do not attend Athens Drive must fill out a Guest Application, found online at athensdrive.com. Completed Guest Applications must be returned to ADHS no later than Monday, January 7, 2019.
Who will not be allowed to go to the Gala?
Students who have the following infractions/disciplinary referrals:
- TEN days of absences per semester (or 40 absences in class periods) or
- a cumulative total of 10 days or more of suspension or
- who have been suspended for any of the following reason(s): drugs, alcohol, fighting, gang related activity, or weapons.