Virtual and Live Graduation News
June 11th - A special Graduation event at Apex High for the Class of 2020 and their immediate families!
- Our vision for this event has changed in the last several days and we hope you will see we are doing everything in our power and within the safety guidelines of COVID-19 to make this an extra special experience for our students and their families.
- We will be giving Seniors the opportunity to walk across our Auditorium stage to receive their diplomas while a maximum of 8 immediate family members cheer and take pictures.
- It will be an exacting plan with clear guidance and expectations including all family members wearing a mask while they are inside the building and a strict 6 ft distance being enforced between family groups.
- There will be many photo taking opportunities as families progress through the school to reach the stage. (We are doing this so that students and families don't have to wait outside in case of inclement weather)
- A video and specific instructions will be released closer to the June 11th date.
- In order for families to plan, here are the approximate times each homeroom is schedule for that day. You may arrive anytime during your hour time frame and be assured that your homeroom teacher will be there to read your names. Please open this link for your specific time slot!
June 12th at 8 am!
AHS virtual Graduation - link will be added by WCPSS to the Apex High School website. Students and families will receive a keepsake program (they will actually receive 2 - one for the graduate and one for his/her family!) for this event on the previous day when they receive their diplomas at school.