Return to Headlines
Semester 1 Testing Schedule
Click on the link below for complete testing schedule for Semester 1.
- EOCs/NCFEs will be administered online.
- Students SHOULD NOT attend school on the days that they do not have an exam.
- Bag lunches will be available on testing days.
- Students can leave campus after EOC testing with signed MCHS exam release form from their parents. Students remaining on campus will be assigned to a “Study Hall” on campus.
- Students who need to take Makeup Exams on January 18 should report to the Commons at 7:25 for information regarding their testing locations.
- All teacher made (non-state) make up exams must be scheduled with teachers.
- According to North Carolina testing policy, students are not permitted to bring electronic devices (other than approved calculators) into the testing room at any time during state testing, including breaks. Any student with a cell phone/electronic device during testing must be dismissed from testing, and a misadministration will be declared for the student. EOC teachers will be collecting electronic devices in EOC testing rooms to prevent any testing mis-administrations.
- Per Board Policy 6000, senior exemptions do not apply to courses with a State Exam (EOC, NCFE & CTE).
Students are not permitted on any other WCPSS campus during testing days
Parent Release Form - after testing is complete