Return to Headlines
Senior Portrait Make-Up Information
Congratulations Class of 2022! Please review the following information about make-up Senior portraits. If you have additional questions after reading through this information, please contact Strawbridge Studios at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 624-6229.
Make-Up Senior Portraits, Fall 2021
- The next opportunity for tux or drape portraits will be on September 24th during the school day. All students who did not attend a summer portrait session may sign up for a session using this link. Appointment times will be available from 7:45am – 2:00pm.
- Students should print out a copy of their portrait session sign-up confirmation to show to teachers and to be used as a hall pass to go to the auditorium for their session.
- Two poses for tux or drape portraits will be offered, there will be no cap and gown or indoor/outdoor environmental photos offered on make-up dates.
- There is no sitting fee for make-up photos.
- A white t-shirt should be worn for formal tux portraits and a camisole for formal drape portraits.
- Due to visitor restrictions this school year, students will not be permitted to have a guest attend their portrait session.
- At the end of the photo session, Seniors will be shown their tux or drape proofs and asked to choose which photo they would like to have included in the yearbook.
- The photo chosen by Seniors will also be used for their BHS Student ID and Off-Campus Lunch Pass.
- Digital proofs will be emailed to the student and each student will receive a unique code to give to family members for viewing and ordering photos. All purchased photos will be shipped to the student’s home.