Return to Headlines
National Bully Prevention Week Activities!
Good Morning Smith Family!
This Month is National Bully Prevention Month along with Disability / Mental Health Awareness.
We spotlight lots of things however we promote a safe and healthy learning environment for all students all year long. We will have our Spirit week next week October 8th through the 12th for National Bully Prevention Awareness. Students will get the messenger over the weekend regarding spirit wear for each day of the week. Please feel free to share the events that I am adding in this email on your classroom websites, newsletter, or dojo to parents as well. I hope that you all will participate in the spirit day and have discussions with your classes about kindness and National Bully Prevention Month. I will be pushing into classrooms throughout the month as well with my lesson on each grade level to promote awareness during the month.
- Monday - Let's black out bullying - Wear all black
- Tuesday - I am a Jean-IUS, I'm Bully - Free, wear your favorite pair of jeans (Smith T-Shirts)
- Wednesday - Team Up Against Bullying Wear your favorite team clothing
- Thursday - Treating others with respect is no sweat! Wear your favorite sweats
- Friday - Let's Put bullying to sleep wear your favorite pajamas (School Appropriate)
Wednesday October -24th - wear orange to unite around kindness, support and inclusion
Let's All Step Up so others don't get stepped on!