5/18/2020 Principal Message: Last Week of School & Student Belonging Pick Up
Good morning Explorers,
Happy last Monday of the school year! None of us imagined that we would be ending the school year like this, yet here we are.
The staff and I are busy planning the last lessons of the week and closing out the final details of work here in the building.
If you missed the student belonging pick up day on Friday, you final opportunity will be Wednesday from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Just pull up in carpool and give the staff member your name. The distribution will be in the carpool line and will work as follows:
1. We must follow all social distancing and personal protective equipment recommendations for this process.
2. Drive in the carpool loop only.
3. Give your name to the staff member. Please remain in your vehicle.
4. A staff member will place the small bag by your car door. After the staff member has moved away from the vehicle you may open your door and grab the bag.
5. If a student has a library book to return to the school: please place the book in one of the bins in the carpool lane. Due to the strategic placement of the bins, you should not need to exit your vehicle.
6. Chromebooks: Seniors and students WHO ARE NOT RETURNING BACK TO WCPSS need to return their Chromebooks, charger, and if applicable, hotspot. Students who are returning back to WCPSS can keep the device and equipment over the summer break.
Classroom celebrations are planned for Tuesday and Wednesday. 5th Grade Celebration is by class and is planned for tomorrow the 19th.
Report Cards have either been emailed to you by your child's teacher or will be mailed by the school today if you did not have an email address in the Powerschool system.
Three days left of school this week! As soon as I have information about the start of the 2020-2021 school year I will post a message and send out a school messenger.
As always, be healthy and happy. My Best, Mrs. Graf