School Message from Principal Graf
Week of January 27, 2019
Good afternoon Explorers,
This is Principal Graf with your weekly update. It’s cold outside but nice and toasty inside the school--perfect for learning!
- Coffee & Conversation with Principal Graf & Teacher Leaders
- January 28-March 8th: ACCESS Testing for ELL Students
- 2/1 Class Group Pictures
- 2/4 Quarter 3 Interim Send Home
- 2/7 SIP Meeting @ 8:00
- 2/15 Early Release
- 2/28 SIP Meeting @ 8:00
- Spring Break March 11-22, 2019
Congrats & Kudos:
- Our Capturing Kids Hearts Model School Nomination is incredible and it affirms the hard work of our staff and students in making significant improvements in our day to day operations and school culture. More to come about this honor and our next steps in preparing for our CKH walkthrough.
- Kudos to the IA’s for their continuation and dedication to the Google Certification process.
It is time to register any rising K student for the 2019-2020 school year. Please call the Office and ask to speak with Ms. Santiago with any questions. Registration is daily in the month of January from 9:30-3:00. If you would like to make an appointment for early or later hours, please call Ms. Santiago and schedule a time.
Remaining School Year Dates to Mark Your Calendars:
Last Track Out/Spring Break: March 11-22, 2019
Early Release Dates: 10/19, 11/20, 01/18, 02/15, & 3/8 School will release at 1:15 p.m.
Holidays/No School: 11/12, 11/21-23, 01/21, 04/19, 5/27
EOG Testing Begins: May 13, 2019 Sign-outs and late arrivals will not be permitted during this time.
Last Day of School: 5/24
All of this information will be posted on the school website under Principal Messages. Please call the school at 919-773-7411 with any questions. Always Explorer Proud, Mrs. Graf