Message from Mrs. Graf
November 12, 2018 Week 16
Good afternoon Explorers,
This is Principal Graf with your weekly update. It’s week 16 of school. Thank you for giving feedback on the Title I home-school contracts.
- Field Trips: Ms. Anderson will be providing updates on the field trips in early December to families.
- 11/12: Holiday-No School
- 11/20: Early Release 1:15 p.m.
- 11/21-23: Thanksgiving Fall Break
- 12/6: Digital Family Night
- 12/7: Multicultural Festival 5:00-7:30
- 12/10-14: Spirit Week
- 12/12: 3rd Grade Author’s Tea
- 12/14: End of Quarter 2 & Report Cards Sent Home
- 12/17-31: Winter Break for Students
- 1/1: Holiday No School
- 1/2/2019: No School Teacher Workday
Congrats & Kudos:
- Congratulations to the Pinehurst team who will represent the school and share their knowledge with principals, assistant principals and central office staff at the end of the week.
Remaining School Year Dates to Mark Your Calendars:
No School Holiday: 11/12/2018
Student Track Out 2/Holiday Break: December 17, 2018-January 2, 2019
Last Track Out/Spring Break: March 11-22, 2019
Early Release Dates: 10/19, 11/20, 01/18, 02/15, & 3/8 School will release at 1:15 p.m.
Holidays/No School: 11/12, 11/21-23, 01/21, 04/19, 5/27
Last Day of School: 5/24
All of this information will be posted on the school website under Principal Messages. Please call the school at 919-773-7411 with any questions.
Always Explorer Proud,