Message from Mrs. Graf
November 5, 2018 Week 15
Good afternoon Explorers,
This is Principal Graf with your weekly update. It’s week 15 of school. Interims will be sent home this week on November 5, 2018. Along with the interim you will get the updated school-family contracts. Please review and send back with further suggestions.
- Field Trips: Much of the parent input at the end of last year was about field trips. Each grade level will be taking field trips this year. Payments must be made in order to secure charter buses and reservations to the wonderful sites for visits. If down-payments cannot be made, the field trip will be cancelled, as the tour company requires a down payment for the beach and Washington DC trips.
- 11/1: Digital Family Night
- 11/5: Quarter 2 Interim
- 11/6: 2 Hour Delay: Get out and Vote!
- 11/8: Picture Make Ups
- 11/12: Holiday-No School
- 11/20: Early Release 1:15 p.m.
- 11/21-23: Thanksgiving Fall Break
- 12/6: Digital Family Night
- 12/10-14: Spirit Week
- 12/12: 3rd Grade Author’s Tea
- 12/14: End of Quarter 2 & Report Cards Sent Home
- 12/17-31: Winter Break for Students
- 1/1: Holiday No School
- 1/2/2019: No School Teacher Workday
Ms. Darlington is the EGES Teacher of the Year! Congrats to Ms. Darlington for being recognized by the school for her work and leadership!
Remaining School Year Dates to Mark Your Calendars:
2 Hour Delay Doors Open for Students 10:45 a.m. Tardy Bell Rings 11:15 a.m.: November 6, 2018
No School Holiday: 11/12/2018
Student Track Out 2/Holiday Break: December 17, 2018-January 2, 2019
Last Track Out/Spring Break: March 11-22, 2019
Early Release Dates: 10/19, 11/20, 01/18, 02/15, & 3/8 School will release at 1:15 p.m.
Holidays/No School: 11/12, 11/21-23, 01/21, 04/19, 5/27
Last Day of School: 5/24
All of this information will be posted on the school website under Principal Messages. Please call the school at 919-773-7411 with any questions.
Always Explorer Proud,