Week 14 Messenger from Mrs. Graf
October 29, 2018 Week 14
Good afternoon Explorers,
This is Principal Graf with your weekly update. It’s week 14 of school. Interims will be sent home next week on November 5, 2018.
Membership Drive: PTA will be sending out information on how you can join the PTA and support EGES soon!
- Field Trips: Much of the parent input at the end of last year was about field trips. Each grade level will be taking field trips this year. Payments must be made in order to secure charter buses and reservations to the wonderful sites for visits. If down-payments cannot be made, the field trip will be cancelled, as the tour company requires a down payment for the beach and Washington DC trips.
- 11/1: Digital Family Night
- 11/5: Quarter 2 Interim
- 11/6: 2 Hour Delay: Get out and Vote!
- 11/8: Picture Make Ups
- 11/12: Holiday-No School
- 11/20: Early Release 1:15 p.m.
- 11/21-23: Thanksgiving Fall Break
- 12/6: Digital Family Night
- 12/10-14: Spirit Week
- 12/12: 3rd Grade Author’s Tea
- 12/14: End of Quarter 2 & Report Cards Sent Home
- 12/17-31: Winter Break for Students
- 1/1: Holiday No School
- 1/2/2019: No School Teacher Workday
Ms. Darlington is the EGES Teacher of the Year!
Remaining School Year Dates to Mark Your Calendars:
2 Hour Delay Doors Open for Students 10:45 a.m. Tardy Bell Rings 11:15 a.m.: November 6, 2018
No School Holiday: 11/12/2018
Student Track Out 2/Holiday Break: December 17, 2018-January 2, 2019
Last Track Out/Spring Break: March 11-22, 2019
Early Release Dates: 10/19, 11/20, 01/18, 02/15, & 3/8 School will release at 1:15 p.m.
Holidays/No School: 11/12, 11/21-23, 01/21, 04/19, 5/27
Last Day of School: 5/24
All of this information will be posted on the school website under Principal Messages. Please call the school at 919-773-7411 with any questions.
Always Explorer Proud,