Return to Headlines
PTSA MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
Why Join West Cary PTSA?
The number one reason to join the PTSA is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help West Cary. But there are many more advantages:
- Get Connected: There's no better way to know what is happening at West Cary.
- Discover Great Resources: The West Cary PTSA in conjunction with the National PTSA offer a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap Into a Network: Parenting is not easy - it helps to share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind.
- Watch Yourself Grow: By volunteering with PTSA, you gain valuable experiences. It is an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause - your child and all children at West Cary.
- Speak Up: Because the PTSA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions. PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at West Cary.
- Witness Improvement: Be getting involved at West Cary you will be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. PTSA plays an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs and social events - all vital to West Cary's success.
- Be a Role Model: Set a good example for your child by being involved yourself. By becoming a PTSA member, you will be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Join PTSA Today!
For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a PTSA member, joining nearly 6 million people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone - parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities - are invited to join!
Simply CLICK HERE to complete the online PTSA Membership Form and submit payment online.