Career and College Promise (CCP)
The 2023 Summer/Fall Enrollment Cycle Online Information Session and Checklists will become available beginning Monday, February 20th. The enrollment cycle (when students can begin applying) will officially begin Wednesday, March 1st. Students whose enrollment documents are approved as early as March 24th will receive priority registration/course selection when self-registration begins in April. If you are interested in your student taking advantage of the College and Career Promise (CCP) Program at Wake Tech this Summer or Fall, please review the information found . Registration for Summer and Fall courses begins March 1st.
Please pay close attention to Wake Tech’s deadlines by clicking here to see their Important Dates.
Items to keep in mind as you and your child consider CCP:
- Not all courses offered at Wake Tech are a part of the College and Career Promise program. Therefore, you must meet with Ms. Sharpe to discuss the course you are interested in taking to see if it qualifies for this program. Courses taken at Wake Tech will appear on your transcript and will impact your GPA.
- Attendance for CCP courses is based on the Wake Tech Attendance Policy NOT Crossroads FLEX. If you are unsure of your availability due to practice, rehearsal, and travel, I highly encourage you to consider taking an online course with CCP instead of a face-to-face course to avoid Wake Techs attendance penalties.
- When deciding on which course to take, make sure the course is on the CCP list. If you are not sure, schedule a time to meet with me to verify for you.
- CCP courses are on the Wake Tech calendar which is different from the Crossroads FLEX calendar.
- Considering acquiring courses to take with you to college? Be sure to check the “Transfer Equivalency” webpage of the colleges you are considering attending to see what equivalent course that university will award you.