The HSHS PTSA is committed to supporting the education process through assistance to parents, teachers, and students. The application period opens on February 15, 2021. Applications are due on April 16, 2021. Two $500 scholarships will be awarded on May 28, 2021.
PLEASE READ THE REST OF THIS SECTION CAREFULLY!
To be eligible for consideration, student applicants must:
- Be a member in good standing of the HSHS PTSA on or before March 1, 2021 - verified by the PTSA Membership Chair.
- Be a senior in good standing – verified by School Enrollment/Registration/Records.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (weighted) – verified by School Enrollment/Registration/Records.
- Be accepted to a technical school, community college, or college/university for the fall of 2021 – verified by a copy of the student’s acceptance letter.
- Complete this HSHS PTSA Scholarship Application on or before April 16, 2021. Applications will be online only for the 2020-21 school year.
- Once you click the "Submit" button at the end, you will not be able to review and change any information you've entered. If you wish to review what you've written, use the Back buttons to go back to any part of the application you wish to review before returning to Submit.
- You MUST submit your technical school/college/university acceptance letter via email. For hardcopy acceptance letters, you may scan or photograph the acceptance letter. Please attach the file or photo and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com and a PTSA Board representative will reply back to you.