Mid Year Graduation Information
When: Saturday, January 23
When: 9:00am-1:00pm via designated time frames
9:00-10:00 Students Last Names A-D
10:00-11:00 Students Last Names E-K
11:00-12:00 Students Last Names L-Q
12:00-1:00 Students Last Names R-Z
Guests: 7 Additional Guests per students (Student + 7 Guests)
Students will have the opportunity to attend at a time that is convenient for their family within a given time frame window. Students will have the opportunity to have a few words said as they cross the auditorium stage to receive their diploma and diploma cover. Families should plan to spend less than 15 minutes in the building. There will be areas for families to take pictures.
Description of Event:
- Please use the main entrance. Families will park in the parking lot by the tennis courts. Mr. Baughan will show you where to park and direct you when you can enter the building.
- Mrs. Prue will meet you outside of the main entrance, health screen everyone, and check you in. Mrs. Prue will be getting a few sentences from each graduate that they would like said as they cross the stage.
- Families will then move as a group though a few stations in the building. Some stations will include photo opportunities.
- Each graduate will get their diploma and cover at the station prior to entering the auditorium.
- The family and graduate will enter the auditorium for their personal ceremony and take pictures.
- As each family leaves the auditorium to exit the building, there is one more backdrop for a photo prior to exiting the building.
- Families may stop at the rock out front to take pictures on their way back to their vehicles.