Return to Headlines
Senior Picture Information
Important Yearbook information for Seniors ℅ 2020
ALL Seniors must be classified as a senior in the beginning of the school year in order to meet senior photo deadlines
- Senior Quotes (Must be appropriate, if denied, no second opportunity, no more than 100 characters. CANNOT CHANGE ONCE SUBMITTED)
- Quotes Due October 20 via google form ( link will be provided later)
Formal and Casual Pictures
- Senior Yearbook pictures can only be taken at Prestige Portraits (any other studio will not be submitted)
- In the summer, you will receive a letter in the mail with appointment times/ info (you may schedule before this letter). Please schedule a time over the summer! There will only be one make-up day October 17 during the school day.
- Proofs take 3-4 weeks. Once they arrive, you will pick one formal and one causal picture for the yearbook.
- ALL Proofs must be selected by November 15!! Therefore, no appointments should be made after October 17th. After this date, you will risk photos not making it into the yearbook.
- Cap and Gown Pictures will be February 21 Senior ADS or Business AD
- Senior and business ads : All ads can be purchased on yearbookforever.com
- All Ads should be submitted by January 4th.Early Bird Special: 8/27-- until October 27 After October- Jan 4
- full : $330 a. Full: $370
- 1/2: $185 b. 1/2: $200
- 1/4 : $125 c. 1/4 : $ 150
- 1/8 : $50 d. 1/8 : $ 75
- Send pictures throughout the year @yearbookGmhs (Twitter (Add US)) or firstname.lastname@example.org (email)