WAKE FOREST HIGH SCHOOL
August 23, 2021
Hello, this is Patti Hamler, Principal of Wake Forest High School.
A “Cougar Pride” shout out to the 2042 students who attended school today. It was a great start!
· Parents do not drop students off on Stadium Drive
· Students, please use the crosswalk areas when walking from the seminary parking lot or walking to school and home
· Students who park on campus, please leave your car and enter the building upon arrival. Students can not sit in their cars once they arrive to school.
· Students remember there is a dress code. Please review the dress code on our website.
· Students only enter the cafeteria line if you are getting lunch or making other purchases. All other students please be seated when you are in the cafeteria area.
Good news! Juniors and Seniors may purchase lunch passes on Wednesday, August 25th after school from 2:30-3:30 in the Media Center.
Reminder masks are required. Thank you to those who wore your mask properly. Remember to put your mask back on after you eat your lunch. Your assistance in keeping everyone safe is much appreciated.
That’s all for today! Have a good evening!