6-8-21 Message from Principal Hamler
WAKE FOREST HIGH SCHOOL
School Phone Message
Hello, this is Patti Hamler, Principal of Wake Forest High School.
Senior Parents and Students…….Tomorrow is your big day!
The Cougar Family is excited and looking forward to graduation tomorrow morning, Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM. Seniors, please arrive by 8:00 AM.
Please review the handicap parking video and the traffic flow videos on our website.
Creative Visions will be recording graduation. The video will be available on our website later in the day. We will share the link and information once received.
There are a few items we need to share:
· The following items will not be allowed: drinks of any kind, glass vases, balloons, wrapped packages, umbrellas, camera tripods, or baby strollers. You will not be permitted in the stadium with these items.
· Wake Forest High School conducts formal, respectful, and dignified graduation ceremonies. Scheduled intervals for applause will occur throughout the ceremony. Cheering, yelling, and clapping at other times is not appropriate and takes away from other students’ moments of celebration. EVERY graduate deserves to hear his or her name heard. Please help us in keeping this tradition of excellence at Wake Forest High School.
· Seniors be mindful of the dress code for graduation.
· Seniors we will have water for you if needed.
· For those seniors who have chosen not to participate in the graduation ceremony, you are invited to pickup your diploma on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 between 2:00-3:00 PM in the front lobby at Wake Forest High School.
Please plan ahead. Do not be late. There is construction on Forestville Road.
See you Wednesday!
That’s all for today! Have a good evening!