2-3-21 Senior Message from Principal Hamler
WAKE FOREST HIGH SCHOOL
February 3, 2021
There will be a senior portrait makeup day on Tuesday, February 9 in the auxiliary gymnasium. This will be the last opportunity for seniors to take their two portraits needed for the yearbook.
The attached PDF provides information from the photographer about what seniors need to do to make an appointment and what to bring with them to the session. Everyone must have an appointment - no walk-ins will be permitted. Seniors should enter and exit only through the gymnasium doors on the back side of the campus. Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival.
Seniors must take a tux/drape image and a casual pose - both are used in the yearbook. There is a $15 sitting fee.
Responses to FAQs:
· Seniors must be photographed by Prestige Portraits/Lifetouch for their yearbook photos.
· Both photos (formal and casual) must be from Prestige Portraits/Lifetouch.
· If a senior was already photographed in the fall and has not turned in one (OR both) of their four-digit proof codes, use this Google Form link to submit them to Ms. Crouse: https://forms.gle/wijREdHhvEX4iaXd6.
Seniors do not need to do anything if they already submitted BOTH of their proof choices to Prestige, but if they only submitted one choice, I need them to provide me with the other proof code so I will have both for the database.
· This is the last time the photographer will be on campus for senior makeup pictures.
· If they only took one of their photos in the fall, a senior should make an appointment to take the other portrait we need.
· If they do not make one or both of their selections, the default images provided by the photographer are used.