9-22-20 Senior Message from Principal Hamler
WAKE FOREST HIGH SCHOOL
School Phone Message
September 22, 2020
September 29 –October 1, 2020
For safety reasons, you must have a scheduled appointment - We will not accept walk-ins on picture day.
We will photograph you in a Tux/Drape and 1 Casual outfit.
To schedule your session:
1. Please visit schedule.prestigeportraits.com
2. Enter the city and state for your school.
3. Once you find your school, enter your information to schedule your appointment time.
4. Prepay online or pay at the camera. Use code 2DVQ to save $15 off the $40 sit fee.
Other COVID-19 related restrictions:
1. Bring one guest with you to help you put on the formal outfit. Prestige photographers will not be able to assist you due to social distancing restrictions.
2. Each Senior is only allowed one guest and that guest is expected to wear a mask (not provided).
3. If you feel sick, please do not come for your appointment. There will be a future opportunity to have your images taken.
4. Along with a casual outfit, guys should bring a plain white t-shirt to wear under the tuxedo and girls should bring a tank top to wear under the off-the-shoulder drape.
5. You must register online for an appointment time. Walk-ins will not be allowed.
6. You should arrive dressed in your casual outfit.
In addition to the use of PPE and an expanded cleaning regiment, we have redesigned the session experience to ensure that each senior is moved through the process without any unnecessary delays. We will photograph you in a Tux/Drape and 1 Casual outfit.
The formal wear Prestige provides for the yearbook portrait will be disinfected between each use.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 919-377-0026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Session Options If you would rather have your images taken at our studio, please go to prestigeportraits.com/raleigh to schedule. Studio rates apply.