6-8-20 Message from Principal Hamler
Good evening! It is almost here, Graduation 2020! Please read below for the latest update.
SENIORS: On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 please follow the instructions below. If your last name begins with the letters A-G, your arrival time is 9-11 am; if your last name begins with H-N, your arrival time is 11-1am; and if your last name begins with O-Z, your arrival time is 2-4pm.
- Wear your cap/gown
- Seniors should be sitting in the passenger seat NOT driving.
- Use the correct traffic pattern
- Turn on North Wingate
- Make a left on West Pine Avenue
- Make a left on Rock Springs Road
- Make a right on Stadium Drive
- Make a right into the front parking lot of the school
- Once you turn into the front parking lot you will stop at 3 stations. Each station will be numbered.
- STATION 1 – Diploma Pick-Up – Stay in Your Car - Give your first/last name to the person at the table. Someone will hand you a name card, an envelope with your diploma, a copy of your transcript, report card and a copy of our virtual commencement program.
- STATION 2 – Senior Goodie Bag – Stay in Your Car – Someone will hand you a goodie bag.
- STATION 3 – Professional Picture Time
- Each senior and his/her family (no more than 9 people) will get out of their car.
- Give your name card to the person at the podium.
- Each senior will pick up a diploma cover and will stand at the end of the table opposite Principal Hamler.
- Your name will be called.
- A Lifetouch photographer will take a picture of each senior.
- Family and friends can take pictures, record and cheer during this time.
- After your picture each senior and his/her family will get back into the car and exit the parking lot.
That's all for today! Looking forward to seeing you on Wedensday. Go COUGARS!