Wake Forest High School Principal Message
May 15, 2020
This is Patti Hamler, Principal of Wake Forest High School.
Students in grades 9-11 can pick up yearbooks on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 in the Media Center. Students with last names (A-G) will pick up from 10-11; students (H-N) will pick up from 11-12; and students (O-Z) will pick up from 12-1. Students and parents are required to wear masks upon entering the building.
Please follow these guidelines:
· Park in the front lot only
· The line forms in the front of the school. Staff will direct you as you enter the line.
· Visitors must wear masks at all times. Practice social distancing at all times.
· If a parent is picking up a yearbook, the parent must have an ID available to get the correct order.
· All items must be paid in FULL prior to pickup
· If you wish to buy a yearbook, the cost is $90. Please make checks payable to Jostens. If you pay with cash, you must have exact change.
That is all for now, be safe. Go Cougars!