Ms. Chidester's Weekly Message: 03/19/21
Dear Conn Magnet Elementary School Families,
We had a wonderful week welcoming back all in-person 4th and 5th grade students! Even though this was another step forward in bringing us all back together again, it is still not the same without our Virtual Academy families! We look forward to welcoming you all back one day soon.
Stay CONNected: As we continue to evolve through this ever-changing school year, we encourage you all to stay CONNected and aware of exciting events occurring within our school and beyond! Please review the following resources to catch up on the latest and greatest happenings!
4th Quarter Supply Pick-up: Please mark your calendar for Tuesday, April 6 for our final supply pick-up event of the year. Swing by our bus loop during the designated times listed below. Once you arrive on campus, our staff will be outside to provide you with 4th quarter instructional supplies, virtual field trip kits, a special book, and more! All in-person students will receive their supplies at school.
Gabriel Chidester, Principal
Important Dates to Remember
- Wednesday, March 24- Remote Learning/Asynchronous Day and "The Beast" Cultural Arts Performance
- Thursday, March 25- End of 3rd Quarter
- Monday, March 29- Friday, April 2- Spring Break
- Monday, April 5- Calendar Out Day
- Tuesday, April 6- Teacher Workday and 4th Quarter Supply Pick-up Event
- Monday, April 12- CONNmUNITY Read Aloud Event at 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 14- Remote Learning/Asynchronous Day
- Wednesday, April 28- Remote Learning/Asynchronous Day