Hello WFE Families,
Happy Fall, Cougars! We are off to a terrific start and there are lots of exciting things happening at WFE! Have you learned any new Mandarin words or phrases? If not, ask your student to teach you. Ms. Liu is doing an amazing job and our kiddos are learning so much!
Below, please find a few updates and reminders to help you plan:
* Monday, September 26th is a teacher workday. There is no school for students.
* Please check our Twitter feed if you have questions about a late bus. Mr. Thomas will tweet late bus announcements as it is sometimes impossible to answer all the phone calls we receive. Thank you.
* The book fair takes place Tuesday, September 27- Friday, September 30th. It will be open each day during school hours, until 7:30 on Thursday, September 29th and until 5:00 on Friday, September 30th.
* Thursday, September 29th is Curriculum Night from 5:30-7:30. Come meet with teachers to learn more about your child's curriculum, learn about our PTA and Family Engagement initiatives, visit the book fair and have dinner with us.
* Although I send all emails in "Times New Roman", I've learned that some families are having trouble reading my emails because the font is "swirly". If you have this issue and you are using a cell phone, please try switching to a desktop or laptop computer. If you are using a computer and still have trouble reading the font, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Have a great, long weekend,