Partnerships between school and home are the foundation for student success. We invite you to start this partnership with your teachers on the following dates. Each evening will have a different focus so plan to attend all 3.
T 1- 10/8, 1/21, 4/21
T 2- 9/17, 2/4, 4/28
T 3- 10/8, 1/21, 4/21
T4- 9/17, 2/4, 4/28
Each evening will run from 5:30pm-7:30pm.
Teachers will run 2 sessions each. Parents only need to attend 1 of the sessions per child/teacher. The rest of the time families can eat, parents can network, and check out the vendors on site that support our school.
Session #1: 5:40-6:25
Session #2: 6:40-7:25
Top 5 reasons to attend Parent Partnership Nights:
5. Childcare is provided and dinner will be available for purchase.
4. Create parent-to-parent networks.
3. Connect to what the students are learning.
2. Build a partnership with your teacher.
1. Receive free materials to support your child at home.