Return to Headlines

Let us know if you have moved!

new number


Have you moved?

Here's how to update your Leesville MS student address with the school during this pandemic season - scan or copy one of the following documents with the parent's name on it along with a photo id. to (data manager)
  • a current gas, water or electric bill (not more than 30 days old)
  • a currently signed lease (not more than 60 days) or closing or settlement statement.