Return to Headlines

Trouble Accessing ACT Scores?

If you took the ACT with standard time or ACT approved accommodations, your score should have posted in your MyACT account within days of the test. If you need assistance accessing this information, you must contact ACT directly at 319-337-1270. They will be able to assist you.


If you took the ACT with extended time for a non-college reportable score, your score will be sent to WFHS directly. We usually receive these in the summer. We will mail them home once we receive them. 


If you received accommodations, but aren't sure which type of test you took, your case manager should be able to tell you which test you took.