WAKE FOREST HIGH SCHOOL
SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION 2021
C. Simons, Summer School Coordinator
420 West Stadium Drive
Wake Forest, NC 27587
1. Applications will be available in Student Services, Main Office, and on the school website beginning Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
2. Complete the WFHS 2021 Summer School Application Form.
3. Complete the Technology Acceptable Use Policy Form.
4. Submit Forms to your counselor by Friday, May 28, 2021.
All 9th grade email@example.com
10th – 12th A-G firstname.lastname@example.org
10th – 12th H-N email@example.com
10th – 12th O-Z firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Students are admitted in the following priority order:
• Seniors needing a class to graduate (2021)
• Juniors needing a class to be promoted and graduate (2022)
• Sophomores needing a class to be promoted
• Freshmen needing a class to be promoted
COST: There is no charge to students for 2021 (GradPoint) Summer School.
DATES: Summer School will consist of a 5-day week.
Monday, June 21 – First Day for Students
Friday, July 29 – Last Day for Students
HOURS OF INSTRUCTION:
7:20 a.m. until 2:13 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
COURSES: Credit Recovery ONLY (Not Original Credit)
English I Earth Science American History I
English III Physical Science American History II
English IV Chemistry
Civics and Economics Foundations of Math II
World History Math II
Click HERE for the Summer School application.