Return to Headlines
Enloe Prom 2024 Tickets and Information
Prom is Saturday, April 6th at Raleigh Union Station from 7 pm-10 pm. A light dessert bar will be provided and water. All items are nut-free and there will be a gluten-free selection.
- Tickets can be purchased at https://bit.ly/promtix2024 or from the Enloe High School athletics GoFan homepage.
- Access code to purchase prom tickets is your student ID. You can use the code for two transactions.
- Please do not purchase guest tickets until you know who you will be bringing. The ticket form asks for names and information of guests. You can go back and purchase the second guest ticket before March 22nd.
- All non-Enloe guests need to complete a Prom Guest Application. The application needs to be returned to Mr. Barilich in person (Room 1514) or by email to email@example.com by April 1, 2024. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No one will be allowed to enter after 9:15 pm. All students should be picked up by 10 pm.
- Students will enter and should be dropped off at the corner of West and Martin St.
- Parking is available at any parking deck downtown near Raleigh Union Station. However, we encourage students to be dropped off, rideshare, use apps like Uber and Lyft, or get group transportation.
- All students and guests need a photo form of ID (school ID or government issued) or a screenshot of PowerSchools.
- Non-Enloe guests must be escorted by the student who submitted their application.
- Please refrain from bringing bags or jackets. You will need to carry everything with you the whole night. There is no coat check. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Bags may be no larger than a clutch or wristlet (approx. 12" x 6")
- RPD will be on site. If you are suspected of being under the influence of illegal substances or in possession of illegal substances including vapes, alcohol, or drugs you will be handled following WCPSS and RPD protocol which could result in suspension. Please act with your best behavior and we will have a fabulous party.