The schedule change process has changed for the 19-20 school year for students in grades 10-12. Please read below for the process:
1) Schedule change requests before school begins will be completed electronically.
2) Students may submit a request to change a schedule by completing the Schedule Change Request Google form https://bit.ly/19-20enloeschedulechange All requests MUST meet one of the criteria listed on the form.
3) Students may complete the form between Tuesday, August 13th at 8 am through Friday, August 16th at 4 pm.
4) All requests will be processed in the order they are received.
5) A schedule change is not guaranteed.
6) Approved changes will show in PowerSchool and denials will be notified via email.
7) Students are permitted to submit ONE schedule change request.
* Counselors will not be responding to individual emails pertaining to schedule changes.
Students in 9th grade requesting a schedule change should come to Enloe HS on Monday, August 19th to discuss your request with a Counselor from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm in the Media Center.