Return to Headlines
Weekly Update - May 21, 2018
- Thank you for welcoming me to the West Lake Community! I have enjoyed meeting your children and have loved visiting classrooms!
- EOG testing begins for Track 1 on 5/24 and lasts through June 7. Since a secure testing environment is required, there will be no visitors permitted in the building during this window.
- Bus transportation for 18-19: WCPSS transportation has released the application for bus access for the next school year. Please click the link below to register for bus access for the next year.
- If your (transportation eligible) child will be riding the bus from the same address to the same school next year, you do not need to take action. If you need to update your bus service, please go online at www.wcpss.net/busrider.
- Up-to-date transportation information is available in your student’s Home Base/PowerSchool account. More information on Home Base is available at www.wcpss.net/student-information.
- If your student is assigned to a bus but is not a bus rider, please submit the decline bus form at www.wcpss.net/declinebus so that we have the most up-to-date information
- Post Bus Routes: Bus routes will be posted to the web on June 22 for Year-round calendar schools (regardless of track assignment)
- Non Basic Transportation: Transportation will begin receiving requests for Dual Stops for Joint Custody, Alternate Stop (Before and After-School Care) and Transportation–Ineligible students on: August 7 for Year-round calendar schools (regardless of track assignment)