Principal's Post | June 7, 2021
Please take a moment to read the important information below:
Learning This Week (Click Here for School Calendars)
- There are no asynchronous days this week.
- In-Person Specials Schedule: Tuesday is DAY FOUR through DAY TWO on Friday
- P2 This Week | Other People Matter Mindset (last week of P2)
- EOG Testing This Week:
- Tuesday - 3rd & 4th Grades In-Person Students, Math
- Wednesday - 3rd & 4th Grades, VA Students, Math
- Thursday - 5th Grade Science (both In-Person and VA Students)
- Our virtual orientation for rising Kindergarten students is Wednesday, June 9, at 6:00 pm. Please use this link to join the Google Meet.
- Marbles will be hosting their annual “Kickoff to Kindergarten” for year-round students on June 24 from 3:00-7:00. Rising Kindergarteners will celebrate starting kindergarten, practice a lunch line, hop on a school bus, try out some school-day plan, and connect with community resources. Visit their website to register.
BCES PTA Virtual General Meeting - Monday, June 7th at 6:30pm - LAST ONE OF THE YEAR!
Mark your calendars for June 7th at 6:30pm to join our last BCES PTA General Virtual Meeting of the year. We will reflect on the past year and prepare for the 2021-2022 school year by voting on our next slate of officers who are proudly highlighted below:
President: Dallas Baker
Vice-President: Erin Johnson-Lewis
Treasurer: Ashleigh Hales
Secretary: Kristina Bowman
All are welcome but please note, you must be a PTA member to vote (you can join now here).
Invest: Thank you to all the BCES families who helped contribute to our Invest program this year. We know it has been a challenging year for all. Please watch for new fundraising outreach in the 2021-22 school year to help support PTA activities.
Yearbook: If you would like to purchase this or last year’s BCES Yearbook you may still do so by visiting events on the PTA’s website.
Find more PTA info on our website; Please follow the PTA on Facebook (Brier Creek Elementary PTA) and Twitter (@bces_PTA)
Have a wonderful week!
Kathy Livengood, Principal