Spring Virtual Academy Registration
Virtual Academy registration is now open for all elementary schools! More information can be found at: https://www.wcpss.net/Page/46086
Read below for Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long do we have to register?
- Registration is from December 2- 9
- If I’m signed up for Virtual Academy for the WHOLE YEAR, do I need to re-register?
- You will receive a confirmation letter from the school within the next couple of weeks confirming you are assigned to Virtual Academy for the year.
- If I’m signed up for Virtual Academy for the Fall only, how do I sign up for the Spring for second semester?
- The registration window for Virtual Academy is December 2-9. You must sign up for Spring Virtual Academy or your child will automatically be assigned to in person instruction.
- I signed up for Virtual Academy for the whole year, but I want my child(ren) to be in person for the Spring semester. Can I make this change?
- Yes, but you must complete the registration form to cancel your Virtual Academy enrollment.
- Can I switch from Virtual Academy to in-person instruction or vice versa once the second semester has started?
- No changes will made after the second semester has started. You are making a commitment for the entire semester. This will impact our staff planning based on these numbers.
- Will my child’s teacher change for next semester?
- There is a possibility your child’s teacher may change. Once we receive student numbers on virtual and in person we will be able to make staffing decisions.
- When will the second semester start?
- January 20th
- When do I have to make a decision?
- December 2-9
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact your child’s teacher or the school at (919) 850-8720.