October 25, 2020
October 25, 2020
Greetings Hodge Families. It’s Mrs. Dorsey here with the Sunday Scoop.
Please note that Wednesday, Oct. 28, is an asynchronous learning day for all students. This means all students, including Cohort A students, will be virtual on Wednesday with teacher provided learning activities.
We look forward to seeing our 'Cohort A' Hodge Panthers tomorrow. We have solid safety protocols firmly in place to secure a safe return to school. If you are interested in more details around our safety protocols, check out our school website under Principal Message to find a slide presentation with details.
Much of my message moving forward will focus on Plan B students returning to school over the next three weeks.
If your child is signed up for Plan B and is in Cohort A, tomorrow will be their first day coming into the building for this school year. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Arrival begins at 7:45. The school day begins at 8:15 and ends at 3:00.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter the building under Plan B. There will be a photo station outside near carpool where parents may snap pics of their child from their car.
- All students must undergo a health screening prior to entering the building. The screening includes a series of questions and a temperature check. If you are bringing your child to school, you may assist in answering the questions for your child.
- Student must wear a mask to enter the building and throughout the day.
- Students are not permitted to drink from the water fountain. Students encouraged to bring a water bottle to school with their name on it.
- Students are to bring their provided school supplies in a bag with their name labeled on it.
- Students need to bring their district provided device and charger to school and leave it for the week. If your child is using a personal device, you may choose to send it or not. If a personal device is brought to school it should be taken home at the end of each day.
Thank you to those families that were able to join us for our information session last week. If you would like to review the information for those students returning to school please see the links below!
English Slides - https://tinyurl.com/yxbeckfx
Spanish Slides - https://tinyurl.com/yxnzy52n
We are so excited to welcome our Hodge Panthers back in the building. Remember, together, we’ve got this! We are Hodge Road Strong!