Back to School Information
Good Afternoon Parents,
We are so excited to welcome our Hodge Road Panthers back very soon! We can’t wait to welcome our students back to virtual learning, hopefully filling students with energy and enthusiasm for learning! It is our mission to help every child and family feel welcomed, connected, and a part of our Hodge Road Panther Family, even during these socially distanced times. Additionally, we strive to challenge each student to grow in their academic abilities. This email contains important information for the upcoming year for our families. We hope that you find this email very informative and helpful. You can also find this information on the website and you will receive it in a phone call on the “Sunday Scoop.” As always, please let us know if there are any questions!
- Virtual Meet the Grade Level – Our night for us to meet the parents and families to meet us, will be Thursday, August 13 and you can find more information here. **Before Thursday, please download the Class Dojo App if possible. This is one of the ways we will continue to communicate with all families this year.
- K-2 students’ Meet the Grade Level will be held virtually from 1:00-2:00pm
- 3-5 students’ Meet the Grade Level will be held virtually from 2:30-3:30 pm
- ECS Programs' Meet the Grade Level will be held virtually from 3:00-3:30pm.
- To attend on Thursday go to meet.google.com and enter the following codes to join our virtual meeting.
- Virtual Learning Schedules
- Technology Distribution – You can find more information about how technology distribution will work here. This is run by the county and you should receive your pick up time/day from them.
- First Weeks of School - The first day of school will be Monday, August 17. The first week of school, students will get to know their teachers and learn how to access their materials they will need while they are learning virtually. This week will also be an opportunity for families to pick up materials from the school and technology from the distribution sites (if it was requested). We will begin full instruction on Monday, August 24.
- Supply Lists - We may be able to provide all materials and are working on that so you should not need to purchase anything.