Weekly Message, May 29, 2020
Let's #FINISH STRONG! We have two weeks together before the end of our 2019-2020 school year. This coming week, we will continue with our Remote Learning Instruction Plan. We will finish our last week together June 8-12th with Google Meets, learning extensions, and fun!
- Final Teacher Parade | As promised, we are heading out to a neighborhood near you on Tuesday, June 2nd from 10:00AM-12:00PM! We have taken Parade route suggestions via Class Dojo and with over 100 responses, we will do our best! Our target neighborhoods will be the ones we have not visited prior! We will share our route on Class Dojo beginning on Monday and we hope if we aren't close to your house, you will join us along the way!
- Report Cards and Special Education Progress Reports | Student Report cards and progress reports will go home electronically on June 5th. Please make sure your classroom teacher has your most up to date email address!
- Student Material Pick Up Days | Please read the attached flyer to learn about the specifics regarding student material pick up. All of our students have something wonderful to collect and we are set up and ready to place the items in your trunk! Please be sure to stay on the pick up route and come on your assigned day (or send a friend) Read more.
- Fifth Grade Promotion Rodeo | Our staff will be recognizing our fifth grade students on June 12th at 10:00 AM. Our fifth grade families received a personalized message last week with the details! Please ask your fifth grade teacher for more information!
- PTA Virtual Book Fair | Let's continue to keep our students reading over the summer! Please consider purchasing from the Bedford Falls Virtual Book Fair by going to www.bedfordfallsusa.com with code: FVES1 . The book fair will be open from now until early August.
- PTA Officers Needed | We are looking for a few more volunteers to help complete the PTA Board of Officers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- New Student Orientation for Kindergarten Families and More | We are so excited about welcoming our newest ROCKETS! Please shares with parents of rising kindergarteners! We're hosting two virtual information sessions. Students are welcome to join. Links to a GOOGLE MEET will be sent to the email of the parent(s) that register for the event! Click here to register for a June 18th or July 16th session!
Wishing You Well,
Heather Johnson, Principal
- June 2 | FVES Teacher Parade
- June 5 | Report Cards/ Progress Reports to go home digitally
- June 8/9| Student Material Pick Up Days
- June 12 | Last student day of school and Fifth Grade Promotion Rodeo