Return to Headlines

New Record Request for WCPSS Students

Effective June 1, 2019, in an effort to provide an enhanced and more secure service for our transfer students, all records requests must be made online using K-12 Transfer. Official records requests submitted by fax, phone, email and mail will no longer be accepted by K-12 schools or districts.  


To request records from a WCPSS school for a student who is transferring to your school, please visit:

If you have a question or concerns after the request has been submitted, contact the school of the student transferring to your school or district. 

Please note: We cannot give out student information (including student ID numbers) over the phone.