Fall 2019 Exam Schedule
Due to district changes, high schools can no longer release early after exams since buses do not run until the end of the day.
**All Cell Phones willbe collected in All Exams. NO EXCEPTIONS
Parents may not sign students out during the exam period.
Students may leave after the exam period has ended with parental permission only. The parent will have to arrangetransportation and the student must leave campus.
Students must turn in a signed permission form to their last exam teacher each day in order to leave campus prior to 2:18.
Any student leaving after the exam period has ended must stay off campus and cannot return to ride a bus. They will not bepermitted to “hang out” on campus, which includes the media center and the gym.
If a student does not have an exam or a review scheduled for a specific period or day, he or she does not need to be oncampus. If a student is on campus, he or she must remain with the assigned teacher for that class period.
- Monday, January 14th is 1st and 2nd period exams. Students may leave (with parental permission) if they do not have a 2nd period exam.
- Tuesday, January 15th is 3rd and 4th period exams. Students may leave (with parental permission) if they do not have a 4th period exam.
- On NCFE & CTE exam days (1/14 &1/15), the first exam of each day end at 10:20am. Students may go to lunch or leave campus with a signed permission slip (if they do not have an afternoon exam). The school day will end at the normal time of 2:18, with buses departing on the normal schedule.
- On EOC exam days (11/16 & 11/17), exams end at 11:35am followed by lunch and then a "study hall" in the commons area until 2:18pm. Students may go to lunch or leave campus with a signed permission slip. Buses run at the end of the day on the normal schedule.
- January 18th will serve as a make-up day for EOC, NCFE, & CTE and will begin at 7:25am.