Explorer Express for 1/21/22 Snow Day Edition
No School Today- Snow Day
- Due to the forecasted weather for today, all WCPSS schools are closed today.
- 2nd Quarter Report Cards will now be sent home on Monday.
- Stuck inside and looking for optional educational activities for your child? Here are ideas from school (For online activities, your child will need their Chromebook):
- Read to family member, stuffed animal or pet
- Practice Art skills from class
- Have your child lead a PE workout class
- Letterland (K-2nd Grade)
- QuaverEd for Music (4th grade has added this app, others can add in WakeID, Mrs. Blazey has directions in Music Google Classrooms)
News from the WES PTA
Chat with Chadwick Today at NOON
Join us for a conversation with WES administration. Mr. Chadwick and Mrs. Thomas will provide some updates on the school, and they will be available to answer your WES questions. Pretty sure Covid will be discussed! The meeting will be virtual.
You must sign up here to receive the meeting link: https://forms.gle/i2DXKoRNJeHy87MVA. The link to the specific meeting will be emailed to the email address you provide. Questions? Email email@example.com
PTA Meeting 2/3/22
Please plan to join us for a PTA meeting on Thursday, February 3 at 12:00. The meeting will be virtual. You must sign up here to receive the meeting link: https://forms.gle/VBGChm7PULFziDFG6
Spirit Night with Papa Johns!
Order from Papa John’s on Tuesday, January 25th and support your school. Order from 5001 Winston Hill Drive – 919-380-7272. School promo code: WEATHERSTONE
- Must use School Promo Code when ordering on the app, by phone or online for school to receive credit. Percentage of all sales will be donated back to Weatherstone!
The class (or classes) that sell the most yearbooks will get a popsicle party! Don’t worry – it will be during warmer weather. It is a year to remember! Buy your WEATHERSTONE YEARBOOK TODAY!
Purchase it now for $25.
- 21- Chat with Chadwick 12:00 (Virtual)
- 24- 2nd Quarter Report Cards
- 25- PTA Spirit Night at Papa John’s
- 3- PTA Meeting
- 18- NO SCHOOL Teacher Workday
- 21- NO SCHOOL (Presidents' Day)