2019-2020 Kindergarten Enrollment
Online Pre-Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year will begin Monday, October 15th. Families may begin registering their children on or any time after that date. All families are required to pre-register their child using the on-line registration application at www.wcpss.net. PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT THE OPTION FOR PREGISTRATION FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR.
In addition the online registration, families will be required to provide in person the following documents:
* Child’s Original Birth Certificate
* Two Proofs of Residence:
Fully executed lease agreement or closing affidavit (settlement statement). AND
A current gas, water, or electric bill.
* Photo ID of the parent(s)
* Any record of immunizations to date.
Following the completion of the online registration, parents will be required to go to the Mills Park ES (MPE) Sign-up Genuis website SIGN-UP GENIUS
to sign up for an appointment time to finalize the pre-registration process. In addition to providing the documents referenced above, parents will be required to complete the following forms provided at the time of appointment:
* Parent Portal Access Application
* Discipline Enrollment Form (Grades 1-5) – Wake County Notary Required
* Transportation Request Form
* Request for Student Records Form (Grades 1-5)
* In addition to the above, all students entering Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) for the first time, will be required to provide a Health Assessment Form completed by the child’s physician by the first day of school.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO APPOINTMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED BY THE PARENT AND VERIFIED BY MPE.