PLAN B BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
Plan B Return to School Presentations
Please ask your questions here: Questions
Return to Campus Checklist
Here's what you need to do to prepare for your child's return to campus:
- Read the Return to Campus Guide to families.
- Use social stories for younger students or special education students to prepare for the changes in routine.
- Learn about expectations for face coverings. Face coverings of your choice are required for all adults and K-12 students at all times on school property or on school transportation. Face coverings remain strongly recommended for pre-K students if appropriate for that child.
- Learn about changes to meal service. Consider taking advantage of the free breakfast and lunch service for all students this school year.
- Learn about technology changes. Students with a WCPSS device should plan to bring them to school. Those bringing a personal device will need a signed BYOD Consent Form.
- Learn about the required health screening. All students should have their temperature taken every day at home before coming to school.
- Learn about how we're keeping school buildings clean and safe. (And some good news - the playgrounds will be open!)
- Read Student Accountability and Required Health Protocols and sign the acknowledgment page.
- Be familiar with what happens when there is a COVID-19 case on campus.
- Learn about the changes to live instruction times for students learning remotely in a rotation.
- Riding the bus? Complete the required attestation form and learn the new procedures to protect everyone’s health and safety. You can also sign up for our Here Comes the Bus app to track the location of your child’s bus every day.
Want to change your registration for second semester? The middle/high school application is now open. Elementary school application is open Dec. 2-9.
Student Accountability Signature Page: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PMaiNTtSJ20UlcyyodeQ2w6iNSPiNlKv0rjquQlUqmg/edit#
BUS RIDERS Required attestation form for Bus Riders
Need bus transportation: Bus Registration
- Remote - Students access live instruction via technology from their home. (Estudiantes ingresarán a instrucción en vivo por medio de tecnología desde su casa.)
- In-Person - Students come to the school building. (Los estudiantes irán al edificio de la escuela.)
- Async - Teachers will post assignments for students to complete independently, no live class. (Maestros asignan tareas para los estudiantes que se completarán independientemente. No hay clases en vivo.)
- Off - Students have no new works to complete or live classes. (Los estudiantes no tendrán tareas nuevas ni clases en vivo.)