If students have questions regarding course registration please email your alpha counselor directly.Last Name Counselor Counselor EmailA-Di Mrs. Telfair email@example.comDo-La Ms. Boothe firstname.lastname@example.orgLe-Ri Mr. Wright email@example.comRo-Z Mrs. Hegarty firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful Hints for registration:
1. Students should register for the 8 primary courses and 3 alternate courses that they wish to take and make sure that there are 3 alternates. ALTERNATE COURSES SHOULD BE COURSES STUDENTS ARE WILLING TO TAKE. STUDENT SERVICES WILL NOT CHANGE A COURSE IF THE STUDENT HAS REGISTERED FOR IT AS A PRIMARY OR AN ALTERNATE
2. Students in the STEM Academy should register for the STEM section for English I-V, Math (II & III only), Social Studies, & Science (Biology & Chemistry Only). These courses will be denoted with a W at the end of the course code. This information will be shared in the STEM meetings that will be scheduled
3. Students in the HSCA Academy (beginning with the Class of 2022) will be cohorted in their English and Social Studies courses. These students should register for
Class of 2023
10225X0C-English II (H) and 43045X0C- American History (H) or AP Human Geography or AP US History
Class of 2022
10235X0C-English III (H) and 43055X0C-American History II or AP US History.Thank you,Teresa T. Brown
Welcome to the 2020-2021 Registration Process for Athens Drive Magnet High School. Please make sure that you take advantage of the resources that are provided here. On this site, you will find information about course selections, sequencing of courses and general recommendations for assisting you in making selections. You can access these resources using the links on the left sidebar. Also, please take a few minutes to watch the videos that explain the process for Claiming Your NCEDCloud Account and for Selecting courses.
REGISTRATION TIMELINE FOR 2020- 2021
By February 12, 2020: Teachers will have all recommendations for students
February 24: Registration portal opens for 9th and 11th-grade students
February 27, 2020: Rising Freshman Open House & Curriculum Fair for Rising 10th-12th Grade Students and Parents
February 10 - March 15, 2020: Counselors meet with 11th-grade students for registration and academic planning. A schedule will be posted by the Student Services office. Please attend your scheduled conference with your counselor. Counselors will be completing registration with students during their conference.
February 13- April 27- Counselors meet with 9th-grade students for registration and academic planning. A schedule will be posted by the Student Services office. Please attend your scheduled conference with your counselor. Counselors will be completing registration with students during their conference.
March 15, 2020: Registration portal closes for 11th-grade students.
March 10: Registration portal opens for 9th and 11th-grade students
March 10- April 27, 2020: Counselors meet individually with 10th-grade students for registration information and academic planning. Please attend your scheduled conference with your counselor. Counselors will be completing registration with students during their conference.
April 27, 2020: Registration portal closes for 9th and 10th-grade students.
May: School Assignment Notices for 2020-2021 go home
First week in August 2020: Schedule-adjustment period for students
August 24, 2020: First day of school
September 3, 2020: There are no more schedule changes after this date.
*** All registration information and course descriptions will be available at https://www.wcpss.net/athensdrivehs Navigate to Students>Course Registration
Important Dates for 2020- 2021 Course Registration:
- March 15, 2020: Registration portal closes for 11th-grade students.
- April 27, 2020: Registration portal will close for 9th and 10th-grade students.
- August 24, 2020: First day of school
- September 3, 2020: Last day for schedule changes
To register your student at ADMHS you must schedule a registration meeting. Registration appointments are available Tuesdays & Thursdays only 8 AM-1:00 PM Parents must bring the following documentation to complete the registration process:
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate
Proof of your Wake County address (current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 60 days old, newly signed lease, or offer to purchase agreement*)
A photo ID of the parent or guardian
Your child's immunization record
Any custody documents
Previous school records (transcript/report cards, IEP, 504 plans)
Please call (919)233-4050 ext. 24893 to schedule an appointment.