The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jennifer Wise, Third Grade Teacher
- Leigh Ann Alford-Keith, Distirct Staff
- Aimee Allen, Counselor
- Lori Bacon, First Grade Teacher
- Deana Bagley, Social Worker
- Cindy Baxter, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Kim Burton, District Staff
- Tina Cayton, Third Grade Teacher
- Geneal Darden-Lauder, Second Grade Teacher
- Melissa Darrow, Intervention Teacher
- Jeffrey Dolan, Assistant Principal
- Cheryl Farlow, Special Education Teacher
- Cynthia Keech , Principal
- Caroline Kohls , Kindergarten Teacher
- Karin McKee, Literacy Coach
- Stacy Morgan, Media Specialist
- Amy Tevepaugh, Teacher Assistant
- Mary Williams, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Tene Williams, IRT
School Improvement team members approved on 9/26/18.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 12, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 10, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 11, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 121, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 9, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 13, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 13, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 10, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 24, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 8, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.