Senior Class Information - Class of 2020!!The purpose of this page is to communicate important information about the senior class experience for the Class of 2020! If you have questions beyond what is listed on this page, please contact the front office.
Please complete the following surveys:
1. Future Plans Survey - This suvey is necesary for reporting infomration to the district. We also use this information to create your slide in the Seniors Awards Day slideshow.
2. Scholarship Reporting Form - Complete this form if you were offered any scholarships (even if you did not accept the scholarship). Again, we use this information for reporting to the district and to post on your Senior Awards Day slide in the slideshow.
Reach out to Alan Ellington, Dean of Students (email@example.com) or Liz Prue, Assistant Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Upcoming Dates & Events
Date: Ongoing, throughout the summer
Location: Lifetouch Studios - Morrisville, NC
Seniors received a mailer in early June with appointment options, please contact Wendy Hall at Lifetouch at: 919.377.0026 ext. 70023 or email@example.com for appointment scheduling. Appointments can also be made directly at this site: http://www.prestigeportraits.com/raleigh
- Lifetouch will be here on Tuesday, Nov 12th to take the final make-up/retake pictures for seniors. These photos are used for Powerschool, lunch passes, and yearbook purposes.
- There is a $15 sitting fee if you are interested in purchasing the photos and would like to view the proofs. Checks can be made out to Lifetouch. If you have already had your photo taken, but would like a retake, please bring your proofs with you to give to the photographer.
- Guys should plan to wear a white t-shirt and girls should wear a tank top or cami under their shirt the day of the photo. Lifetouch will provide the tux and drape materials.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact Jen Pratt at 919-577-1444 ext 23455 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Parade and BreakfastDate: Monday, August 26Location: Holly Grove Schools Parking LotSeniors will line up in their cars on the first day of school and parade over to HSHS, followed by breakfast in the courtyard.Important Dates to Remember!
Class Ring Order Day Monday September 23rd during lunch in the front lobby
Senior Cap&Gown and Grad Product order day Tuesday September 24th during lunch in the front lobby
Class Ring delivery and make-up cap&gown order day Thursday December 5th during lunch in the front lobby
Graduation PracticeDate: Tuesday June 9, 2020Time: 1:00 - 3:00Location: Reynolds Coliseum
Graduation for the Class of 2020
Date: June 11, 2020
Location: Reynolds Coliseum
Communication With Seniors & FamiliesAll correspondence with the Class of 2020 throughout the year will be catelogued here for your convenience.